let's be friends!
I'm a photographer and educator based in Scottsdale, Arizona! Giving joyful people laughter filled and stress free photos and helping photographers turn their dream to grow their business into a plan that actually works!
If you’ve taken a look around my website, you might have seen the words “stress-free” scattered throughout. This isn’t a ploy or a gimmick or a buzz word that I think will get me more clients. This is my mission. Peace is a priority in my life. I’m constantly seeking it, resting in it and advocating for it in my own life and the lives of others. Stress is inevitable, but it doesn’t have to be a given when it comes to everything. I’m passionate about making photo shoots stress-free because I believe you and this season in your life are worth investing in!
At your session, it’s my job to help you feel comfortable. You will leave your session feeling lighter than when we started. I aim to make your experience with me as peaceful and joy-filled as I can and we leave all the stress at the door. The metaphorical door that is, since most of my sessions are outside. ;)
Once you arrive at your session, all the responsibility is on me to provide you with this kind of life-giving experience! However, there are some things you can do before your session to help it go as smoothly as possible! These tips below will give you some guidance to ensure your time with me is as stress-free as possible from the first communication all the way to the session itself!
1. Choose a date when you’re able to give most of your attention to relaxing and getting ready for your session. You don’t want to be distracted running from one thing to the next all day. Go all out for family photos and take advantage of the day to get you and your family mentally and physically ready!
2. Ask me any questions and voice every concern before your session! I’m here to hold your hand through the entire planning process, not just the shoot itself. Your overall experience matters to me! I would love to answer your questions and speak to your concerns before your session takes place!
3. Prep your children (and spouse) beforehand! If your children are old enough to understand, let them know how important these photos are to you and prepare them for what’s to come. And if you’re not against a little bribery, there’s no judgment on my part! Anything for the shot, right? ;)
4. Finalize your outfits at least one week before your session date. I want you to come to your session feeling relaxed, confident in your styling choices, and knowing there is nothing left for you to worry about! The more peace you feel at your session, the more that will be emulated through your photos! Already feeling overwhelmed with styling options? My Style + Prep Guide will be there to help!
5. Pack anything you plan to bring to your session the day before. You can bring some water and non-messy snacks for the children. If you bring a toy you know your child likes, just make sure it’s something you’re okay with showing up in the photos! A few more ideas: baby wipes, hairspray, and a blanket that coordinates with your outfits.
That was quick and simple, right? See, I’m already looking out for your peace! ;) I hope you’re feeling more prepared for your session, even if you don’t have one booked yet! If you do want to book a session, I would be honored to capture you and your family! Click here to book your session!
I'd love to hear from you!